- accessory- Someone who gives assistance to a perpetrator in a crime
- conspiracy-the action of plotting or conspiring
- manslaughter-the crime of killing a human being without malice aforethought, or otherwise in circumstances not amounting to murder.
- involuntary manslaughter-an unintentional killing that results from recklessness or criminal negligence
- obstruction of justice-bribery, murder, intimidation, and the use of physical force against witnesses, law enforcement officers or court officials.
- murder-to kill a human being
- warrant-a document issued by a legal or government official authorizing the police or some other body to make an arrest, search premises, or carry out some other action relating to the administration of justice.
- allegedly-used to convey that something is claimed to be the case or have taken place, although there is no proof.
- evidence-available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.
- circumstantial evidence-evidence that relies on an inference to connect it to a conclusion of fact
- hard (direct) evidence-evidence that supports the truth of an assertion directly, without an intervening inference.
- trajectory-the path followed by a projectile flying or an object moving under the action of given forces.
- ballistics- the launching, flight, behavior, and effects of projectiles, especially bullets, gravity bombs, rockets, or the like.
- impede-delay or prevent (someone or something) by obstructing them
Gun control is an extremely sensitive issue for most Americans,and it has a reason to be.A gun is an item that can make you and your family feel safe,it can be used as a hunting tool,it can even be just a hobby to own one,but do we really want another psychopath getting a hold of one of these potentially dangerous weapons.Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for the American dream and having the right to own guns,My family has plenty of guns,but the problem is any person,sane or not sane can buy a gun (2nd amendment).I, by no means whatsoever believe that we should not have the right to own guns,but I do believe we should limit the kinds of guns that we can have,which is already in effect,and we should pay attention to who we are actually selling these guns to.This issue is hotly debated between Republicans and Democrats,and they both have very good points on gun control,but I think there can be a happy medium between both opinions.”No other developed country on earth has as lax gun laws or weapons as the United States” says an article posted on a website called theprogressivesync.com.There are 88 guns for every 100 Americans,and 4% of all Americans are psychopaths,which means twelve million Americans are psychopaths/sociopaths.Just think about that,if you were a gun seller,that knew that information,every time someone came in to your shop to buy a gun,you would have to carefully decide whether or not to sell this gun to him or her,because you would know that he might be part of the 4% of Americans that are psychopaths,one of the 12 million people that might walk in your shop that is a psychopath.So,next time you are talking or thinking about gun control,take that into account,because a gun can be a great thing that protects you and your family,until it’s someone else’s hands that has no business owning a gun.Overall this debate isn’t between Republicans and Democrats,it’s really about the people of America and keeping them safe,taking away our guns isn’t going to accomplish that but we the people of America need to find other ways to prevent these tragic shootings.
If you want to see my presentation click here
To View My Linear Art Design and the instructions on how to make it click this link
Marine Biology is my favorite kind of science,because there are so many unique animals under the water.I also want to be a veterinarian,so studying in any kind of biology would be good experience.My favorite type of aquatic animal is the dolphin,because there way of life is really interesting,and they have interesting defense mechanisms.I hope learn more about Marine biology this year.